CUSTOM SPECIAL CHUCK JAW SOLUTIONS
Dillon Chuck Jaws can provide chuck jaw custom solutions with jaws of all types including custom blank top jaws, custom hard jaws, custom full-grip jaws (pie type), and custom jaw nuts.
Our specialists have produced custom jaws in a variety of configurations, special geometry, and special materials when needed.
Dillion Manufacturing is ready to take on your next custom jaw project with modification features. From material to size requirements, we can address varied needs and are able to produce the right end products for your specific application.
By partnering with Dillion Manufacturing, the appropriate tooling and accessories are achievable. The benefits of choosing us include:
- A variety or materials available for manufacturing jaws: 1018, 1045, 4140, 8620, A-2, 6061 aluminum and stainless steel
- Customizable length, width, and height options
- Jaw weight reduction programs
- Jaws can be finished bored
- Hard jaws are available with coarse penetrating solutions, diamond serrations, flat serrations, or none at all
- Collet pads and collet pad jaws for all chuck sizes are available
- CAD layouts are made for all custom jaws and are sent to the customer for approval
Our custom jaws are reliable and trusted by industry professionals. See specifications on our custom jaws in the sections below.
Custom Special Soft Jaws
In addition to standard blank top jaws, Dillon Chuck Jaws has the ability to manufacture many types of specialty custom chuck jaws not listed in our catalog. For more information, please visit our web page regarding our options for custom blank top jaws. Our soft jaw options include:
- Special Serrated Soft Jaws
- Special Tongue & Groove Soft Jaws
- Special Acme Serrated Soft Jaws
- Special Square Serrated Soft Jaws
Custom Special Hard Jaws
We provide custom precision hard jaws to meet our customer’s specific requirements. Custom hard jaws are made from hardened steel formed to the specific size you need for your job, helping your operations to work more efficiently. Our options for hard chuck jaws include:
- Special Serrated Hard Jaws
- Special Tongue & Groove Hard Jaws
- Special Acme Serrated Hard Jaws
- Special Square Serrated Hard Jaws
Custom Special Full-Grip Jaws
In addition to standard full-grip jaws, Dillon Chuck Jaws has the ability to manufacture many types of specialty custom full grip jaws not listed in our catalog. For more information, please visit our web page regarding our options for custom blank full-grip jaws. Our options for full-grip jaws include:
- Special Serrated Full-Grip Jaws
- Special Tongue & Groove Full-Grip Jaws
- Special Acme Serrated Full-Grip Jaws
- Special Square Serrated Full-Grip Jaws
More About Special Full-Grip Jaws
Watch our comprehensive video below to learn more about our full-grip jaws.
About Our Custom Chuck Jaws Company
Dillon Manufacturing, Inc. specializes in manufacturing complete lines of custom and standard solutions by producing American-made chuck jaws, custom soft jaws and custom hard jaws, collet pad jaw systems, custom lathe chucks, chuck lubrication, claw jaws, and much more. Not to mention, Dillon Manufacturing is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
We also have a range of distributors around the U.S., and you can find one near you on our helpful interactive map. And if you are already a customer, or have already received your order, please fill out our questionnaire so we can continue to improve our service and better assist you.
Learn More About Our Chuck Jaw Custom Solutions on Our News Page
Our press release page offers the latest news and updates from Dillon Manufacturing. Here are a few of the recent articles you can find:
- Updated Dillon Full Line Chuck Jaw Catalog Now Available
- Dillon Collet Pad Jaws Are Ideal for Machining Small Diameter Parts
- Air Chuck Jaws Style M and Style R Now Available from Dillon Manufacturing
- Dillon High Performance Jaw Nuts and Keys Improve Chuck Safety and Accuracy
Get the Best Quality Special Chucks for Your Company Today
Let us help you. Send jaw part numbers or a drawing of what you currently use and we’ll get to work. Our specialists welcome the opportunity to evaluate the pros and cons and make recommendations. It is not infrequent we can offer superior quality plus cost savings.
If you think your business’s operations could benefit further from applying custom chuck jaws to your processes, reach out today to learn more.