Your Dedicated Chuck Jaw Manufacturer
Dillon Manufacturing has built a national reputation as the premier manufacturer of standard and special chuck jaws and accessories using the Dillon Chuck Jaw brand.
We’ve built this reputation by being a custom manufacturer of special jaws and workholding accessories. We offer competitive pricing on all of our products and our committed team is ready to assist you with any questions on product specifications or anything else you require.
The Dillon Manufacturing Difference | How We Stand Out
At Dillon Manufacturing, we’re dedicated to providing the best service available as chuck jaw manufacturers, and we emphasize the following attributes of our business:
- All of our products are made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2015 registered (ISO 9001 standard)
- Our speed and delivery capabilities
- Stock and custom jaws
- Competitive pricing and high quality
- An experienced, quality staff assures products meet your specifications
- Knowledgeable staff members who can provide technical input throughout the manufacturing process
- Heat treatment and metal finishing to almost any specification or type
- Fully integrated computer system tracks material and production throughout the plant
Contact Dillon Manufacturing for Chuck Jaws Today
If you’re in need of reliable chuck jaws for any workholding applications, Dillon Chuck Jaws should be your workholding provider.
To learn more, reach out to our team today!
Lathe Chuck Types and Other Jaws
Our team is proud to offer a full catalog of hard jaws, boring rings, collet pads and other ISO 9001 standard products for sale. Whether you’re looking to place a first-time order or are in need of replacement jaws for your lathe machines, you can rely on our high-quality product line, which consists of the following:
Easily Place Custom Orders with Our Team
For Dillon Chuck Jaws, every order is a “special order” with precise specifications and stringent deadlines. However, we’re also able to facilitate custom orders for our clients tailored to their unique stipulations and company needs.
Our step-by-step process includes providing approval prints for each order, along with a certification of materials. If applicable, we are able to heat treat upon request as well.
Below are additional features that customers can expect for custom orders for a variety of our lathe chuck types:
- Custom CNC top jaws can be custom bored, turned or shaped, left soft or hardened by heat treatment
- Our custom orders can be provided in lengths, heights, and widths according to customer requirements
If you’d like to place a custom order or would like more details about this process, please fill out our online form today.
Check Out What's New With Dillon Manufacturing:
As part of our dedication to keeping current with the manufacturing industry and refining our …
Any facility that utilizes advanced and sizable machinery needs to incorporate stringent protocols to ensure …
When it comes to manufacturing equipment, lathe machines are incredibly useful and come in diverse …
Discover The Dillon Difference
Learn more about who we are by reaching out today!