Here at Dillon Manufacturing, we supply diverse workholding products to ensure that our clients get exactly what they need for their facilities and their applications.
Amongst our offerings are jaws for Forkardt chucks, along with chucks that function with many other major brands. We’re committed to supplying chucks for a wide range of brands because we know our customers have preferences and application needs, so giving them the versatility they need is essential.
Read on to learn more about our Forkardt chuck jaws and all that we at Dillon Manufacturing can provide for your facility.
Our Selection of Chuck Jaws for Forkardt Chucks
When it comes to our offerings for Forkardt chuck jaws, we supply a range of styles that give you options for soft jaws, hard jaws, full-grip jaws, and more, all with diverse length, width, height, slot width, bolt spacing, and screw sizes available.
Our Forkardt chuck jaws include the following models:
- 1/16 x 90° serrated chuck jaws
- 3/32 x 90° serrated chuck jaws
- Metric tongue and groove chuck jaws
The Benefits of Partnering with Dillon Manufacturing
When you choose Dillon as your supplier of workholding products, you receive a wide variety of advantages, which include:
- High-quality parts made in the USA
- Experienced and dedicated customer service
- A company with ISO 9001:2015 registration
- Chucks and chuck jaws in stock, along with custom options
- Competitive pricing on our products
- Quick turnaround and delivery
- Heat treatment and metal finishing to nearly any requirement
As you can see, by selecting Dillon Manufacturing as your workholding parts company, you’ll get only the best of the best.
Beyond Forkardt chuck jaws, we can provide a wide range of key workholding products to our customers, including:
Visit each of our respective pages listed above to get full product specifications and details. We supply parts in many sizes to facilitate any need, along with soft jaws, hard jaws, and more.
Check Out Our Blog for News
Whether you are looking to stay up on company information from Dillon Manufacturing, or learn more about the workholding field and applications, our blog is the perfect place to go. Some recent posts include:
- What Are Collet Chucks and When Might You Need Them?
- Dillon Manufacturing Is Your Source for Cast Iron Pie Jaws
- 5 Safety Tips to Keep in Mind When Using Our Chuck Jaws
- Lathe Machines: The History Behind These Versatile Tools and How They’re Used Today
Contact Us for Forkardt Chuck Jaws
Looking for jaws for Forkardt chucks? Reach out to our team and we’ll help you find the perfect parts for your application.