Dillon Manufacturing has remained an industry leader in the manufacturing of chuck jaws, pie jaws, and other workholding products. We are committed to offering top-tier customer service, high-quality products, and affordable pricing for our customers. Designed and built in both standard and customizable options, our products are capable of being used across a variety of industries for countless applications.
These products include chuck jaws, hard jaws, steel and aluminum full-grip jaws, boring rings, and much more. The Dillon workholding products are proven to increase performance and enhance productivity.
Our Full-Grip (Pie Jaws) and More
Dillon Manufacturing offers a complete catalog of top soft jaws, hard jaws, boring rings, full-grip jaws, and other standard workholding products available for purchase. Our line of products is made of the highest-quality materials and is made in the USA.
The products offered at Dillon Manufacturing include:
- Serrated Jaws
- Tongue & Groove Jaws
- Acme and Square Serrated Key Type Jaws
- Pin Location Type Jaws
- Collet Pads and Jaws
- Vise Jaws
- Jaw Boring Rings
- Special/Custom Jaws
- 3-Jaw Chucks
- Miscellaneous Jaws
Along with these options, Dillon is now supplying a new, full-grip jaw made out of 6061 Aluminum, cast iron, or 1018 CR Steel, and available in diameters up to 24″.
How We Stand Out from Other Pie Jaw Suppliers
Dillon Manufacturing strives to stand apart from other workholding suppliers with our unwavering customer service, competitive pricing, and state-of-the-art product solutions. We offer the following attributes:
- All of our full grip jaws and other products are made in the USA
- We are ISO 9001:2015 registered (ISO 9001 standard)
- Speed and delivery capabilities
- Stock and custom jaws
- Heat treatment and metal finishing to almost any specification
- High-quality products and competitive prices
- Fully integrated computer system that is able to track materials and production throughout the plant
- Knowledgeable team members to help you through every step of the ordering and manufacturing processes
For more information about the Dillon difference, check out our video.
Reach Out to Dillon Manufacturing Today for Additional Iron Pie Jaw Information
Contact our dedicated team today.